Monday, April 14, 2008

Suitemates

I just know it is not that hard to stay clean, especially when you are living with other people. I lived in San Jacinto my first semester on campus and it was lovely. I never had a problem trying to study or sleep because I had my own room. I still had a roommate though but he was quiet also, for the majority. We got along pretty well.

I decided to move this semester to Tower to see how I would like it with a roommate and it's honestly not bad at all. I think the only thing to consider before having a roommate is if s/he is cool or not. Now, our suitemates are just so crazy. They never put tissue in the restroom, they leave the toilet all dirty, and man, they lock our door to brush their teeth. I could understand if they were "sitting" or something but if you're just brushing your teeth, why stop me from brushing mine by locking the door. The one thing that ticks me off is that they forget to unlock it, so my roommate and I have to pick the door everytime. The semester is almost over though so I'll be alright.

6 comments:

goetzel said...

man that sucks...ya i would be pissed if all they were doing was brushing their teeth...though i stay in blanco this year but next year i will be staying in san marcos hall and will have my own room and i cant wait...

Shan said...

haha.
Thats funny.
I love Aris...lol.
But I've never seen your suitemates.

mwasser said...

haha i'm sorry that really sucks...

Lauren said...

I'm going to have to agree with you about how that can get annoying after a while. Hopefully your roommates at UT will be cool! :)

kw1322 said...

i would be pretty pissed

Brooker said...

I'm so shocked you went from San Jac to Tower! I like having my own room too much!