Sunday, March 30, 2008

IONO

Man, I really don't know why things are how they are. You know in those situations where someone comes up to you and ask you if you think you are a good person, in can honestly answer yes. I know I'm not perfect though and I agree that I can make some changes to make my good, better and my better, best! With all I do to be who I am, there has got to be something I'm doing wrong to make people turn against me all of a sudden. I really don't know what it is though, so if you have an idea, please let me know.

Sometimes I think to myself, "why have friends when they gone let you down anyway?" I mean, I've had a girlfriend before and that definitely didn't stop me from kicking it with my boyz. It's crazy how some people will ditch you when they get into a relationship. On the other hand, I also think it's crazy how you get into a minor conflict with a real close friend and you friendship dies instantly. I really don't know, I've tried being by myself before but that aint good at all. I'm a survivor though, so ima keep on trying!

4 comments:

Shan said...

Wow. I swear you talkin bout me!!
=(

angelica said...

well what I could say about that is you can't make every body happy. Just make yourself happy and thats it.

goetzel said...

ya man ive learned not to abandon your good friends when you get into a relationship...

kw1322 said...

i try to make everyone else happy too. its not easy