Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MOTIVATION OUT OF NOWHERE!

Wow, I was finally off work on a Tuesday and had the oppurtunity to attend IMPACT; a bible study here on campus, Tuesday nights from 7:30pm till around 8:30pm. After the gathering, I went down to pizza hut to get some hotwings and saw that they were having a poetry night. I listened for a while and was about to leave until I saw a friend of mine who called me over. I stayed and listened to the various poems presented and thought it was very interesting, except for the fact that those poets were cursing alot and speaking, I would say, as he who is spiritually blind.

Truly enough, I've heard many people say before that they do not go to Church because not everybody that goes will make it to heaven anyway. I've also heard others say Christians are so hypocritical and act so fake and that's why they are not Christians. Well, I trully agree. But I totally know that God has no room for excuses. Everyone is accountable for his/her own actions so it really shouldn't matter how others do. We should even be encouraging instead of condemning one another in the Christian faith .

Out of all the presentations I saw at George's, one stood out to me and this was because the artist was not ashamed to speak about Jesus in public. I was really touched and this made me think that I should have never gave up on rapping for Jesus. Well, I'm back on my grind now and I will proclaim Jesus Christ in every way possible! May His Grace be with me!!

2 comments:

angelica said...

I miss going to church. My parents never use to to use to church growing up at all. Then I meet my best friend and we started going to church together. Now that I am here and she is not I don't go to church much. I went once with my ex roommate. But that was it. There are other things that I would like to start doing as well, like working out. One day soon I hope!

Shan said...

I had so much fun at impact that day! I learned alot that I should have known already but didn't.
P.S. I wrote my that boy and told him I was sorry. It feels so good, that is till he writes me back tellin me I'm full of it. =(