Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm finally getting my Hair done!

I've always wanted braids but never had a chance to do it. Every time I decided to, one thing or the other would pop up. First it was my brother; I was living with him when I was in high school and he did not even like the idea of braids. He said, "You are not getting braids while you are under my roof!" I was really mad but hey, there was nothing I could do since I was living with him. After that, I thought about growing it out and braiding it when I got to college. That was a good plan until my girlfriend said she did not like my hair big, so I cut it. I started growing it out again and during that time my girlfriend's hair was short. I really wanted to see how she would look with long hair. She said she liked it short and was not going to grow it long for a while. She later agreed to let it grow. After two days, I went to see her and tell me why she cut her hair again. Then she told me to cut mine again? Ooo no she didn't!! I did not cut it then, but I later did; not because of her though, I just go through hair phases, exploring different styles.

So, I've been growing my hair out since December '07, thought about cutting it twice but I'm glad I did not. I really got tired of picking it out but that's not an issue anymore. I'm finally getting my hair braided!!! Tons of people told me not to because I look better with a low cut. I could not agree any less, I just want to try something new and since my mind is finally set on it, nobody can change my decision.

2 comments:

Shan said...

Boo.
haha.
Your better than me though cause I would never cut my hair for anyone.

kw1322 said...

nice. thats good man