Wednesday, March 26, 2008

1 1 Six

Well as I've taken a stand to proclaim the good news of Jesus in every way possible, that might dominate in my blogs now. Sorry if you were expecting something else from me but I just came back to my senses that proclaiming the Gospel is really the only job Jesus Christ gave to His disciples before physically leaving the world, and since I am a disciple of Christ, that is my duty as well. Honestly, I don't know why someone would not want to serve and live for Christ. He was kind enough to give up His life so that we might have a direct phone line to heaven. Through His death, we no longer have to offer sacrifices for forgiveness of our sins because His blood was used to cleanse us from all uncleanliness.

Living right for God can be a little difficult sometimes though, strictly because the flesh (what we desire to do) contradicts with the spirit (what God wants us to do), but it was designed that way to get man to seek God more. So even though it is difficult, we can not give up and do what we know is wrong. God knows each mans ability and He will definitely not put more than we can bare on our shoulders. If you read this blog to the end and did not get out because you care less about what I am talking about, know that it is for a reason. Take a stand!! And whatever you are going to do, do it to the fullest!!!

3 comments:

mwasser said...

i agree that living for God is difficult to do... but just as long as you keep trying it will start becoming easier i believe

Shan said...

Amen!! I love learning about God even though I don't do it as much as I should. I'm not scared to let people know I'm a Christian though even though the should be able to tell by just looking at me. =)

kw1322 said...

thats pretty cool man i hope you keep at it