Friday, February 1, 2008
What can ever change my religious beliefs?
When you are in need of money but refuse to do anything illegal or wrong to obtain it, what is the next step to take?; considering the fact that you are a college student whose main purpose of attending school is to get an education. You also have to keep in mind that your financial aid support from the government did not cover all your semester's expenses. So will you break your long-going religious beliefs and find the money "By any means necessary," or will you go out to look for a job? Working at a decent hourly paying job is not an option though because you are struggling enough as it is with school work.
Now you have an internal conflict because you don't know what to do! "Will I start robbing people or should I try to buckle up in my studies and get a job?" I would say do all you can to improve in school while maintaining a job but the ball lies in your court. The question now is, can anything make me drift away from my religious beliefs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I vote buckling down and try to juggle school and work! Doing something illegal isn't worht it!
Brooke
I say buckle down and get a job. Even though alot of college students steal, stealing isnt the right way to go.
I say buckling down also.
Even though I know your just writing because me knowing you, you would never resort to stealing or getting money illegally!! ha.
But you juggle all of this very well if i should say so myself.
Post a Comment